суббота, 17 августа 2013 г.

LET THE LOOKBOOK BEGIN!

Hey! Finally, Oh my, FINALLY I had enough courage to start my own account on lookbook.nu and now I feel awesome. It was kind of scary because somewhere deep inside I had big expectations and  I was afraid to wake up one day, view my profile and see 0 hypes. And cry.
But it was not so bad and really exciting by the way :)

So, please take a look of my first outfit published there.





This is a simple look I wore for an evening walk to the nearest grocery and also spending my time thinking about summer holidays and analyzing were it useless or am I just chillin without carrying about anything happening around? 

Sweater: Urban Outfitters
Ripped jeans: J Brand
Sneakers: Vans
Bag: Guess
Watches: Mango

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий