вторник, 24 августа 2010 г.

do you want to go to the seaside?


yeah, soon i will be on the seaside;)

Well, actually, this is not the main thing I wanted to post here. Few days ago I understood that summer holidays are almost over and soon school year begins. This year I want to reach new heights. But if I don't make any efforts nothing will change. So I decided to start searching for new competitions and courses that will help me achieve something. First day of searching begins!

20:00
I didn't know there is a Danish School in St. Petersburg!
20:30 (having a break)
Yay! Pancakes! But, why does my tea smell like... sushi?
20:40
searching...searching...
21:30
girl, be patient...
OH MY GOSH! THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF PAGES!
22:00
is SHOT a good photoschool?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий